Adjusting the Spacemacs configuration
Enabling reveal.js support in the org layer:
(org :variables org-enable-reveal-js-support t)
Hitting SPC f e R will sync the latest configuration changes.
Running load-library reveal will add it to the export backends for easy testing. Using , e e should open up the export dispatcher and R B should export the current file into HTML and open it in a browser.
The sources of Reveal.js
org-reveal will by default look at ./reveal.js to find the sources of reveal.js.
For starting, I used a local clone of the repository:
git clone email@example.com:hakimel/reveal.js.git
The first export gives already a nice result. Still a few tweaks are needed to get a good base:
- I'd like to remove the numbers in front on the headlines.
- The title slide needs some tweaking, instead of the prominent "created" timestamp, I'd prefer to have my twitter handle and / or blog URL.
Org's export settings
#+OPTIONS: toc:nil num:nil timestamp:nil
Or as properties on a subtree:
* Subtree :PROPERTIES: :EXPORT_OPTIONS: toc:1 num:nil timestamp:nil :END:
See details at Org's documentation.
The title slide
The timestamp can be excluded by setting timestamp:nil as shown before.
- Use a file per presentation, easier handling of options
- Not yet clear where to put the reveal.js files
- Produces nice results with minimal efforts
Commentscomments powered by Disqus